Your Stay, Your Way...
Inspired by the grandeur and beauty of the Palace of Versailles, Chateau de Courtomer was built to reflect an ideal of nobility and elegance. Since we purchased the 350-acre property, Our goal was to bring the 17,500-square foot home into the 21st century with new standards of comfort and convenience.
We are available to discuss the details of your stay and the many possibilities for entertaining your guests or organizing your event. We look forward to welcoming you, and invite you to make your own home here throughout your stay in France.
The Comforts of a Hotel, the Heart of a Home
Chateau de Courtomer and its grounds will be exclusively yours for the duration of your stay. The Chateau offers fully renovated, luxuriously designed bedrooms each with its own en-suite bathroom. Fresh linens, towels, and L'Occitane toiletries are provided in each room.
- Fully-stocked, remodeled kitchen with a stove, 2 ovens, 2 fridges
- Clubroom with a large-screen TV, board games, and card table
- Comfortable salon with plush couches and a Pleyel Grand Piano
- Stocked Library with a desk and fireplace
- Billiard and ping-pong tables, Croquet, corn-hole, badminton, boules and other outdoor games
- Bicycles to take you through country lanes and up to the village.
- Wifi throughout the property
Need More Space?
The Maison de la Ferme is our charming, newly-renovated accommodations for additional guests.
- Several Comfortable Bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms
- Fully functional kitchen
The Orangerie can be transformed into an enchanting dining room, party or reception space, or work space.
- Seating for up to 60 guests
- Projector, podium and screen.
- French doors that open to an outdoor patio
- Wifi and working fireplace.